RANDOM MUN FACTS
Tagged by: revica
1. What’s your name? Krystal
2. When is your birthday? January 31
3. Where are you from? Jersey (not Joisey, asshats)
4. Have a crush? Sort of? I’m not sure if I have a crush or if I like this person because a lot of people don’t.
5. What’s your favorite color? Teal/Turquoise/Aquamarine, etc.
6. Write something in caps? LOUD NOISES! I DON’T KNOW WHAT WE’RE YELLING ABOUT!
7. Got a favorite band/artist? Fall Out Boy, Sara Bareilles, Maroon 5, and a few others.
8. Favorite number? I hate all numbers equally.
9. Favorite drink? Ice cold vengeance. (And cranberry Sierra Mist.)
10. Tag Ten People: Uhh, I’m not doing this part. I’ve been so Tumblr absent, I’m not sure who I can tag! I tag anyone who wants to do this!
Recorded a cover of one of my favorite Maroon 5 songs!
This is a talk about sexual activity in our society, and my lack thereof.
|xremix16 says: NICE THOUGHTS CHALLENGE! Once you get this you have to say 5 nice things about yourself publicly and then send it to 10 of your favorite followers.|
How long has this been here???? I’ve been largely Tumblr-absent for most of the summer so I just noticed this. They seriously need a time stamp on incoming asks. Anywho!
1. I’m quite good at making myself look good via the right hair, makeup, clothes, etc.
2. My eyes are awesome.
3. I’m a smart, funny cookie.
4. I have a talent for producing great creative work (videos, photography, creative writing, songs, etc.) [when I make the time and effort, which I should do more].
5. I really like my singing voice [which is good because of all the songwriting I’ve been doing].
Hello. I’ve been away from Tumblr for awhile. I’ve been busy, mostly because I have 2 jobs right now. But I’m leaving one of them in two weeks, so hopefully I’ll then have time to return to all you lovely people.
In other news, I got my hands on the Revolutionary Girl Utena movie manga and somehow it is weirder than the actual movie. And I didn’t think that was possible, considering how weird the movie is. Like, somehow people becoming cars is less weird to me than the movie manga stuff.
My new video is a discussion of body image issues/societal expectations regarding weight, created in collaboration with the lovely erinfoxfield.
I know I’ve only really been using Tumblr to post videos recently, but that isn’t intentional. I’ve just been busy trying to have a social life and pursue hobbies while working two jobs, so Tumblr has kind of fallen by the wayside and I haven’t had time to fill my queue! So I’m sorry about that, y’all.
Got a little bit of something different for you guys this week! Went out for hibachi in April, didn’t edit footage until July, but it’s done now!
Got an iPod Touch yesterday. Having a smart device is weird. I can already tell the Tumblr app is dangerous because of the endless scroll. I’ve got that turned off in browser so I know when to stop lol. But yay! I’ve finally joined the future!
did i mention i made miis for the cast of the room
because i did
Check it out, my cat chases laser pointers in circles and I taped it in slo-mo. HE’S SO DUMB I LOVE HIM SO MUCH
My first thought was, “Such a majestic animal.” And my second was that it reminds me of those nature documentaries where they show lions hunting in slow-mo only less dramatic. What a beautiful video!
Lydia Martin + 3B hairstyles